- Owner, Cost, Reservations, Contact: Circle Ten Council, BSA
- Reservations: Required
- Location: 1 hr 30 min west of Fort Worth, on Possum Kingdom Lake
Edits and additional comments can be added to this section.
- Camp Website • Camp Map • Size: 385 acres.
- Camp Constantin is a Scouting summer camp and has all the facilities this implies, except that it has no pool.
- The big draw at Camp Constantin is the Jack D. Furst Aquatics Base at the waterfront. Canoeing, kayaking, rowing, sailing, and motorboats are all available.
- The signature experience at Camp Constantin is traveling across the lake by canoe or kayak to Devil's Gate, located at the break in the rocks across the lake and to the to the southeast of the camp (not the southwest, which houses a marina).
- The hike out to Johnson Peak can take up to an hour. It has large blocks of broken stone and feels almost like the beginnings of a ruined fort. a larger trail system ties in to the trail, leaving the Scout property far behind; this may provide an opportunity to hike or backpack into camp. One of the trailheads is located at the point where Park road 36 splits from Redbird Road, right after splitting from FM 2951.
Additional links to pictures can be added to this section. Pictures are not hosted on this wiki page so that it will load quickly.
- Directions to: 3003 Park Road 36, Graford, TX 76449 Google Maps
- Ten-day weather forecast: 76449
- On-site ranger: 940-779-2131
- Local law enforcement: call
- Nearest emergency care and hospital: call
To sign up to contribute to the wiki or to report any broken links or other issues to the Wiki Administrator.