East Fork Park
- Location: 20 miles southeast of McKinney on Lake Lavon
- Owner and Reservations: US Army Corps of Engineers
- Reservations: Allowed, but not required. Recreation.Gov
- On-site contact:
Edits and additional comments can be added to this section.
Park Website • All Trails • Size: 100 acres.
- There are three camping areas in the park
- RV Loop with water and electricity
- Tent loop with water
- Horse area with water, electricity, and stalls
- Group camping with shelter
- The tent camping area is on a rise overlooking the lake, but can be very windy and the area closest to the lake gets the full blast. When the winds aren't up, it is scenic. You can also setup tents in the horse area for the extra fee even if you don't have horses.
- There is also a day use area, and a boat ramp.
- There is wood available in brush pile, ask the camp host where it is located.
Additional comments can be added here.
Additional links to pictures can be added to this section. Pictures are not hosted on this wiki page so that it will load quickly.
Additional links to pictures can be added here. Pictures are not hosted on this wiki page so that it will load quickly.
- Directions to: 1901 Skyview Drive, Wylie TX 75098
- Ten-day weather forecast: 75098
- On-site ranger: Contact on site camp host
- Local law enforcement: 911 Wylie Police (Contracted to provide Law Enforcement)
- Nearest emergency care and hospital: **call**
To sign up to contribute to the wiki or to report any broken links or other issues to the Wiki Administrator.