Sid Richardson Scout Ranch
- Owner, Cost, Reservations, Contact: Longhorn Council, BSA
- Reservations: Required
- Location: 1 hr west of Denton and Fort Worth, on Lake Bridgeport.
Edits and additional comments can be added to this section.
- Camp Website • Map of Camps 9-10 • Size: 2,500 acres
- Facilities: Pavilion (can be rented); Four latrines; Running water (may be seasonal); Can drive into campsite and then park in main parking lot.
- This is a Scouting summer camp.
- Even if you are not a Scout, there is usually an NTOA Score-O event in March each year at SR2. Work that meet into your schedule, and you can enjoy the facility for the day. On-site camping is often permitted in connection with NTOA meets even by those who are not affiliated with the property owner.
- Climbing. At Hermit's cave. This is one of the best climbing destinations close to DFW, and it is at a Scout camp.
Additional links to pictures can be added to this section. Pictures are not hosted on this wiki page so that it will load quickly.
- Directions to: Sid Richardson Scout Ranch, Boy Scout Road, Runaway Bay, Texas Google Maps
- Ten-day weather forecast: 76207
- On-site ranger: None
- Local law enforcement:
- Nearest emergency care and hospital:
To sign up to contribute to the wiki, or to report any broken links or other issues to the Wiki Administrator.